Thank you for your interest in attending our annual event, TASTE. Due to COVID-19 restrictions, we have re-imagined this year's event to be that is both safe and fun while still providing you with a chance to sample some of our communities' best restaurants.
TASTE TOUR 2020 takes you on a tour of Hays and Caldwell Counties with stops at local restaurants and favorite shopping and tourist destinations. With over 20 different stops on the tour, we guarantee that there is something for everyone! So purchase your TASTE TOUR 2020 Passport, gather up your friends and family, and join us on the tour trail during the months of October through December 2020. The 50,000 Hays and Caldwell County residents who rely on our funded programs will join your taste buds in thanking you!
Your participation will help to:
- Ensure that children who are victims of neglect or abuse have the necessary support through Greater San Marcos Youth Council and CASA
- Provide hot and healthy meals to thousands of shut-in senior citizens through Meals on Wheels in Hays and Caldwell Counties.
- Fund mentoring programs for hundreds of San Marcos Youth Service Bureau, Girls Empowerment Network and Big Brothers Big Sisters.
- Provide nutrition classes and healthy food options to senior adults needing assistance from the Hays County Food Bank.
- Assist residents of San Marcos Public Housing Authority make and execute a plan that will allow them to move out of public housing.
- Help families who are facing their own crisis pay their bills through Salvation Army.
- Give hope to families of children born with a learning or physical disability by funding therapy services through Any Baby Can.
TASTE TOUR 2020
October 1 - December 31, 2020
20+ Restaurants and Vendors
$35 per Passport
Thank you to our generous sponsors: