WE ARE WOMEN UNITED.
As an integral part of United Way, Women United fights for the health, education, and financial stability of every person in every community. We are a diverse, vibrant community, bound together by a powerful sense of belonging - to each other, to the organization's mission, and to the communities we call home. Our powerful, global network of woemn leaders, over 70,000 strong, lives united against the most critical issues facing more than 165 communities in six counties.
WE IGNITE CHANGE.
In each community we serve, we tackle the issues that matter most to the people who call it home. We empower each other to leverage our passions, ideas, expertise, and resources to transform the very conditions in which people live. With more than $1.5 billion invested in local solutions and a worldwide footprint, we're able to positively impact our hometown while also being part of the bigger picture and broader cause.
Locally, Women United will focus our efforts on early childhod education and literacy initiatives that help prepare all children for kindergarten and school success as well as teach their parents how to be their first, and best, teacher.
- You'll be a part of a community of like-minded women who contribute their personal passions, best ideas, and unique strengths to the mission of building stronger communities.
- Volunteer within our community alongsideothers looking to create change.
- Network and collaborate with key business and community leaders at exclusive events.
- Learn more about critical issues and make a real difference in the lives of children and their parents throughout Hays and Caldwell Counties.
- Advocate for key community issues as the local and state level.
- Partner with a quality organization and dedicated staff to ensure that your gift is invested efficiently and effectively locally.
Thursday, August 3, 2017
5:30 - 7:30PM
Location: 208 E. Mimosa Circle San Marcos, TX 78666
Learn more about Women United and how to get involved.
Thursday, December 7, 2017
Mix, mingle, and be of good cheer at our annual Holiday Mixer.
5:30 - 7:30PM
United Way Day of Caring
Friday, September 22, 2017
Join volunteers to help prepare kindergarten readiness book bags that will be distributed to local area schools, and over 1,800 children.
9:00AM - 12:00PM
Friday, November 3
Help UWHCC raise dollars for our community.
6:00 - 9:30PM
Location: Texas Old Town, Kyle